Transform Your Hair With Homemade Colours!
Image Source: youtube
Jesica Alba had given interview to Bridget March, “she said that she leaves her hair wet, so that it can dry naturally. Plus, she also mentioned that she uses only Organic Sea Salts Spray at the roots. This is why she is having such beautiful Hair.”
I know most of the ladies are interested to colour their hair. But the lack of proper knowledge hinders their decision to pick up the right kind of product. In this situation, opting for Organic Products can be the best option to get the desired result. The Natural Hair Colour is the only way to get a proper choice of the effect.
Ingredients for making homemade colour are:
- Lemon Juice.
- Herbal Tea.
- Black Cherry or Grape.
Some innovative tips to make homemade colour are:
- For darkening Hair Colour:
- For darkening the colour of your black or brown hair, you can use the various herbal teas and coffee. You can also make a tea by boiling all the ingredients with water in a bowl for about 10 minutes & then apply the solution on your hair.
- The hint of yellowish colour, you can boil some petals of Chamomile flowers.
- For Lightening Dark Hair: A very important ingredient that is good to lighten your hair colour is Lemon Juice. It has Vitamin C. This is one of the pure forms of components in nature that is very good for hair. So add 2 parts of Lemon Juice with 1 part of water. Pour this solution in the spray bottle & spray the solution on your hair. Let it dry naturally by the rays of the sun. Then, after an hour, rinse your hair with clean water.
- Henna very good for Hair: Take the sufficient quantity of Henna in a bowl, pour water according to the requirement and make a very nice paste. My suggestion to you is that keep the paste thick enough that it can stay properly on your hair for at least 2 hours. After this just rinse your hair with lukewarm water. Repeat this process twice in a week to get the required result throughout the time & earn compliments as well.
- Walnut also good for Hair:
- Add ¼ cup of walnut powder in a bag then pour it in 3 cups of water in a jar. Leave the solution overnight to get best results. Then just rinse your hair with this solution & let it dry naturally under the sun.
- If you want a darker shade, then brew black tea to get black hair. Repeat this process once in a week to get a desired shade plus nourishment in the hair.
This way you will be the owner of very long, healthy & lustrous hair. So follow my recommendation & use only Natural Henna Powder because other types of ingredients will not be that much effective to your hair.