Avoid Digestive problems with Soft and spongy Multigrain pancakes
Multigrain foods are rich in complex carbohydrates and protein that aids in energy production and are a great choice to lose weight in a healthy way. Since they break down slowly, they can provide energy over a longer period of time and keep you full for a long time. They contain good amounts of dietary fiber which facilitates in good digestion. Fiber also helps the body to maintain a good shape. It also keeps the colon healthy.
These gluten-free multigrain pancakes are made with healthy, whole grain flours and are free from any gums and starches.
Serves: Makes 10 pancakes
- ½ cup organic brown rice flour
- ½ cup organic pearl millet flour
- ½ cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ tablespoon baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 1½ cups cow’s milk/almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Take a large bowl and add all the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well to combine.
- Take another bowl and pour the milk and the vanilla extract and mix well to combine.
- Add this wet mixture to the dry flour mixture and mix well.
- Heat a pan and coat with a little oil.
- Pour a tablespoon of this batter on the pan.
- Let the pancake cook well until bubbles start to appear on the surface.
- Then flip the pancake and cook until the underside turns golden.
- Serve hot.
Serve with a generous topping of organic raw honey and fresh seasonal fruits as per your choice for a yummy power packed breakfast.