Energize yourself with yummy Muesli slices
Muesli is a low sugar cereal rich in fiber, protein, iron and omega 3 fatty acids which make it an excellent and healthy breakfast choice. It contains nuts, wheat flakes and fruits with unique properties of their own, which are very nutritious by their very nature. A combination of all these power packed ingredients makes muesli a complete breakfast dish with all the essential nutrients to support the body.
It is also an ideal choice for weight loss. As it contains high fiber content, it gives a fuller feeling for longer periods of time and packed with nutrients that prevent your body from fatigue. It is also a right choice for the younger generation as it is a good source of iron that empowers and regulates their brain to work up to its full potential.
Serving size: 10 -12 slices
- 3 cups organic muesli
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- 1/2 cup of organic raw honey
- 100gms of butter
- Mixed organic dry fruits and nuts to taste.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat honey and butter together in a saucepan and allow until it starts to bubble.
- Stir in the honey syrup through the cereal mixture.
- Pour the cereal mixture into the baking tray and press it firmly into the tray with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes until it is golden.
- Remove from oven and allow it to cool down naturally.
- Remove from the tray and cut it into slices or bars as per your desire.
These yummy muesli slices are a great snack to enjoy at any time of the day. Whether after a morning workout or a lazy afternoon, one slice is just enough to revive you physically and mentally. The sweet and crunchy texture of the muesli slice brightens your senses instantly and it’s better than your usual granola bars.