Enjoy A Protein Rich Whey Soup For A Stronger Lifestyle
Whey is a natural byproduct that occurs in the process of cheese making. Whey liquid is a great source of protein, vitamins and minerals, so try not to waste it the next time you make paneer. A soup made from this whey with chunks of calcium – laden paneer can result in a light yet energy filled soup. The protein content found in whey is considered to be the superior version of protein that aids in the process of building stronger muscles. It is absorbed quickly by the body and helps to repair the muscles after an extensive workout. Not only does it benefit body builders but can also aid everyone in living an active lifestyle with stronger muscles.
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 slit green chillies
- 3 cups whey
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1/2 cup of paneer (cottage cheese), cut into 12 mm (1/2”) cubes
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds start crackling then add the 2 green chillies that are slit Add in the whey,salt and pepper. Mix them all well and bring it to a boil.
- Add the paneer and coriander mix well and simmer for 30 seconds.