Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows With Healthy Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Cauliflower is not only rich in Vitamins and Minerals but also helps the body to fight against cancer, provides a stronger immune system, promotes brain health, and aids in digestion. Look no further, if you are in the search for a healthy side dish or a snack alongside munchies on a warm evening. The roasted garlic cauliflower is the right choice for your family and especially the kids who would love to toss in a few even before it could be served.
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 large head of cauliflower, separated into florets
1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese salt and black pepper to taste
1 Tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Grease in a large casserole dish.
3. Place the olive oil and garlic in a large re-sealable bag.
4. Add the cauliflower, and shake it vigorously to mix the contents.
5. Pour it into the prepared casserole dish, and season it with required amounts of salt and pepper to taste.
Bake it for 25 minutes, stirring it halfway through.