7 Tips to Live a Stress Free Life
image source: zliving
“If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.”- Amit Ray
Whenever Tension and worries come to your life, people say, “Don’t Worry.”
Oh! Its great advice, but how you do that to be light and independent, but that seems impossible when you’re feeling enslaved and heavy. Then how will you do that? There are some Home remedies for stress which will make you stress free-
- Start the Day Early- I am not saying that it is easy. Making a routine of waking up early takes a time. It might take a several time or make it a habit but once you do you’ll love it. You will feel more energetic and stress free. Thinking of stress makes you sick; there are more benefits for students because Studies have shown that morning people are actually happier than night owls.
- Accept the Problems- being a stress free person we have to accept the problems because of as much we will think about the problem that make us more sick. We should always think that whatever happens in our life it’s all gods’ will. Whatever problem do you face in your life it will finish with time. So as far as possible we should not upset about the problem.
- Ashwagandha - Ashwagandha is an external Indian herb. It is great herb for stress reduction. It is one of best natural remedies for stress.
It has been used for centuries as a general body relieving and threat depression and has recently been the subject of a number of clinical trials showing impressive result. In addition to its great protective effects on the stress system. Scientific studies support ashwagandha’s ability not only to relieve stress, but also to protect brain cells against the deleterious effects of our modern lifestyles. To summing up we can say that ashwagandha is a kind of victory on stress.
- Hair oil – hair oiling is one of the best natural ways to relief stress. And we all know that stress is one of source of hair loss the healing applications of essential oils are many it’s depending on the types of oil. Oil is widely beloved for its relaxing and balancing effects on both the physical and emotional bodies. Whether improving mood or overall health, a winning strategy begins with stress reduction we should do hair oiling.
- Herbal supplements- You’re, worried,anxious freaked. There is more worry thing in our life like-love, wealth, family members, office work, health and all that. Your heart is usually beating fast, your breathing is shallow and rapid, , your mind is full of imagination and you wish you could just relax… but how... there is more herbal supplementary thing which can u stay relax like organic and naturally products. And it’s pleased to hear that there is no side effect of natural things.
- Body massage- some best feeling experience a full-body massage for enjoyment and stress relief we had at least once body massage in a month according to a massage therapist. Body massage circulates of blood which makes our body active. When you can't get to a massage therapist then you can massage with your own hands by any organic body massage cream or oil because of natural product have no side effect.
- Green tea- Green Tea is one of natural tea which helps us to stress out. There are Powerful antioxidants in green tea. It’s having proven particularly effective at reducing stress according to a survey. Green tea reduced oxidation and decreased exalted blood pressure in the kidneys and stop overproduction of cells that regulate blood flow and blood pressure in the kidney. Green tea protects against stresses that might bite through your body's defenses and lead to cancer and its managing immune system in our body.