Asthma: Symptoms, Causes And Natural Treatment
Image source- keralaayurveda
Asthma is a lung disease that causes difficulty breathing. Asthma is a chronic disease involving the airways in the lungs. These airways, or bronchial tubes, allow air to come in and out of the lungs. If you frequently experience shortness of breath or you hear a wheezy sound in your chest when you breathe, you may have asthma — a chronic condition that causes inflammation and narrowing of the bronchial tubes, the passageways that allow air to enter and leave the lungs. Sometimes asthma is called bronchial asthma or reactive airway disease. Asthma can be controlled with proper organic treatment. Asthma affects people of all ages, but it most often starts during childhood.
Symptoms Of asthma
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness
- Wheezing (Sound in your chest when you breathe)
Causes of asthma
- Smoke and tobacco
- Lung infection
- Premature birth
Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Asthma
- Honey- If you are looking for natural remedies for asthma, honey is the best one. You can have a teaspoon of honey mixed in hot water at least 2-3 times a day or you can also inhale the aroma of honey. Repeat this process twice in a day. Honey is one of the best home remedy for asthma.
- Ginger- Ginger is a well-known natural treatment for various ailments including asthma. Researchers have found that it can help reduce airway inflammation and inhibit airway contraction. Turmeric and honey taken separately early in the morning keeps you away from the painful bouts of asthmatic attacks. Ginger has so many benefits on your heath and body. It is equally effective against asthmatic treatments.
- Mustard oil- If you feel asthma attack then just massage with mustard oil can help to clear the problem of asthma passages and restore normal breathing. Take some mustard oil and mix camphor in it. Massage with it all over the chest, till you get relief from the asthma. It very cheap and natural remedy for asthma patient.
- Eucalyptus oil- Pure eucalyptus oil is an effective treatment for asthma symptoms because of its decongestant properties. Put a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil in a cup of boiling water and take its steam as it will help in opening up the nasal passages and air passages, so that air can pass through easily.
- Garlic- The following garlic remedy can help clear congestion in your lungs during the early stages of asthma. Turmeric and honey taken separately early in the morning keeps you away from the painful bouts of asthmatic attacks. There are many herbal supplements in market with garlic extract; you can use the capsules or tablets for asthma.