Boost Your Immune System Naturally
Image source- Women2womenblog
Martha Char Love says about immunity system-
“Our immune system is evolving through trials of use in fighting illnesses and the bombardment of our modern world toxins and that this evolution not only engages the strengthening of the body and it’s T-Cell use but also our emotional intelligence and a higher awareness of our human nature and its original DNA coding as a highly self-reflective and intelligence evolving entity.”
The immune system is body's natural incredible defense against infections, bacteria, and viruses that enter the body. The stronger immune system , lesser is the possibility of getting sick and the quicker you may recover if you do. On the whole, your immune system does a great job of defensing you against disease-causing micro-organisms. Sometimes it fails, a germ invades successfully and makes you ill.
Here is some natural remedy to boost your immunity-
- Healthy Diet-Your diet plays a great part in strengthening your immune system. Lots of people don’t eat sufficient fresh fruits, Dry fruits, vegetables, and other food; we require to keep ourselves healthy year-round. Consume mushrooms twice in a day. Mushrooms make stronger your immune system because they are rich in vitamins B, vitamin C, protein, fiber, calcium, and other minerals. Have some carrot also.
- Oats and Barley- Barley and oats contain beta-glucan, a type of fiber with antimicrobial and antioxidant compounds reports a Norwegian study. Oats are enriched in argentine and amino acid which has a great power to maintain immune function. Look for steel cut oats as they contain large amount of efficient fiber than the rolled, quick-cooking kind. So we should have at least one bowl of oats in a day.
- Garlic- This powerful onion relative contains the active element allicin, which fights disease and bacteria. Other studies found that garlic lovers who chow more than six cloves a week have a 30% lower rate of colorectal cancer and a 50% percent lesser rate of stomach cancer. Garlic is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial contains and immune booster. Because of warmth deactivates a key active ingredient, add it to food just before serving.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid- proteins that help in clearing flu viruses out of the body. Salmon, herring, and mackerel are rich in omega-3 fats which decrease inflammation, increasing airflow and secure lungs; also prevent cold and respiratory infections. There are many available omega 3 fatty capsules in the market. Zink is also great to boost immunity, you can find zinc in oysters, lean meats crab, poultry, baked beans chickpeas, and yogurt.
- Black Tea- People who consume five cups of black tea in a day for 3 weeks has 12 times more virus-fighting interferon in their blood than others who consume a hot drink. The amino acid that's susceptive for this immune boost, L-theanine, is abundant in both green tea and black tea decaf versions have it, too.