Cool your body this with these juices
Image Source: Continental Hospitals
Juices are very healthy as it contains fruit pulps. Fruits are rich in vitamins and help in hydrating our food. Juices also aid in weight loss. This blog guides you about various juices and their health benefits.
- Apple juice: “an apple a day keeps a doctor away”, so does apple juice. It contains ahigh level of antioxidant which acts as an anti ageing agent. It is beneficial for both health and skin.
- Mango juice: mango being the king of all fruits tastes the best. Its juice is as healthy as it is tasty. Mangoes contain anantioxidant which fights cologne and prostate cancer.
- Orange juice: oranges are arich source of vitamin C. Regular intake of orange juices reduces pigmentation and protects you from cold and coughs. It helps build immunity against mild flues.
- Litchi juice: litchi contains ahigh level of vitamin B-complex, and vitamin C. Litchi contains nutrients which help treat hemoglobin disorder. Litchi juice is thus an essential form of juice for those who are suffering from hemoglobin deficiency.
- Lemon-ginger drink: lemon is rich in vitamin C, and ginger helps cure digestive problems like nausea, loss of appetite, etc. Lemon and ginger togetherform a powerful solution to fight a cough and cold. Gingers soothe throat itches, and lemon purifies from within providing you with a healthy glow from outside.
- Grape juice: grapes are a warehouse of health benefits. It is good for skin as well as health problems like asthma, migraine, kidney disorders. Grape juices are rich in antioxidant components and aids in reverse aging, help fight viral infections and relieve constipation.
- Amla juice: Amla contains minerals like calcium and phosphorus, is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. Its high level of fibre content helps increase metabolism rate. Regular intake of amla juice rejuvenates your skin and hair and also helps build immunity power against mild viral infections
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe Vera is quite rich in vitamin and minerals. This juice helps in digestion and is also good for your skin. Its antioxidant properties helps to soothe and cool you down.