Diabetes Types, Causes, Symptoms, Natural Treatment
Image source- gigaom
Elliott Yamin is an American singer who says about his diabetic condition- "I got really rebellious. I didn't want to take my insulin and I didn't want to believe I actually had diabetes," he told Diabetes Health in 2008. "I was pissed. I thought the future was grim and I wouldn't be able to do the things I always wanted to do."
Diabetes is a kind of disease in which your blood sugar or blood glucose levels are very high. Insulin is a hormone that helps the glucose to get into your blood cells to give them energy. Diabetes, often referred as mellitus by doctors , diabetes is described as a group of metabolic diseases in which the enduring has high glucose, either because insulin manufacture is insufficient, or because the body's cells don’t respond suitably to insulin, or both. Diabetes is a disorder of metabolism, the way the body uses digested food for energy. The digestive system breaks down carbs, sugars and starch found in many food into glucose, a form of sugar that enters the blood flow.
Types of Diabetes-–
- Diabetes Type 1- The body stops producing insulin. Some people may pass on to this type as insulin-dependent diabetes, or near to the beginning of diabetes. Most people have type 1 diabetes ,often in early maturity or the teenage years.
- Diabetes, type 2- The body doesn't create insulin for good function, or the cells in the body don’t react to insulin.
- Gestational Diabetes- Gestational diabetes is a 3rd type of diabetes which affects females during pregnancy. Some of women exaggerated high levels of glucose in their blood cells, and their bodies are not able to create enough insulin to insert all the glucose into cells, resulting in increasing levels of glucose.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- Weight loss
- Increased urine output
- Tingling or numbness in the feet or toes
- Slow healing wounds
- Yeast infections
- Skin problems
- Excessive thirst
Causes of Diabetes Type 1-
- Virus and infections
- Infant feeding practices
- Genetic susceptibility
- Environmental Factors
- Autoimmune Destruction of Beta Cells
Causes of Diabetes Type 2-
- Bad diet
- Physically inactive
- Increasing age
- Living a sedentary lifestyle
Home remedies to treat Diabetes- Here are the top organic remedies for diabetes-
- Bitter gourd- Bitter gourd Rich in plant insulin-polypeptide-P, a bio-chemical that mimic the insulin shaped by the human pancreas so it decreases sugar levels in the body. Consume some bitter gourd juice on an unfilled stomach every morning. Repeat this remedy daily in the morning, at least for 3 months.
- Cinnamon- Cinnamon has the amazing ability to reduce blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin activity. Cinnamon‘s bioactive contains that may help to treat and fight diabetes. Cinnamon is the best home remedy to decrease diabetes.
- Herbal Supplements- Herbal Supplements are very beneficial to wear off diabetes. You can buy diabetes’s herbal supplements from any organic online shopping site or from any local store.
Diabetes is a kind of disease of metabolism the way the body uses digested food for energy.