Excellent Natural Ways To Keep Insects Away
- Lemon eucalyptus oil - The lemon eucalyptus is a tall tree that grows up to 50 meters tall and comes from the temperate and tropical north-eastern Australia. Experts say that lemon eucalyptus oil is just as effective as citronella oil in repelling insects. Oil from the leaves is applied to the skin as a medicine and insect repellent. Lemon eucalyptus oil can also be used to prevent deer tick bites. So you can use eucalyptus oil directly on your body and repel insects.
- Garlic- Want an easy way to keep the insects off of you? Just eat lots of garlic, when your body secretes the garlic, bugs will be able to sense it, and they will steer clear of you. There are many beneficial thing of garlic, I know garlic is bitter in taste but if you want to repellent insects then you have to eat clove of garlic on daily basis. If you can’t eat garlic then there are one other option to have garlic, there are many capsules and tonic which made from garlic extracts, and you can purchase it from any organic online shopping sits or from local shops.
- Keep a Clean house- Now, this tip isn’t as much fun as some of the others, but keeping a clean house is a great way to keep insects out. Dirty and unlearned houses are main source for insects. So we should always keep our room clean.
- Cinnamon- Sprinkling cinnamon around the house is a great way to keep bugs out. Cinnamon is usually used in many things, but recent research has shown that it is also a great insect repellent. It is one of the most powerful natural insect repellents. If you want an insect repellent that doesn’t smell like garlic or onions, this one can be a great choice! You can mix cinnamon with water for a smell good insect repellent.
- Citronella oil- Citronella oil is one of the best and popular oil for insect repellent. Citronella oil found in many form like you can make candles for insect repellent or grow a plant outside because of insect really hate citronella’s smell, You can also rub the citronella oil directly for insect repellent. Citronella is a lemony grass-like plant that bugs absolutely hate! You probably already know about it, since it’s found in almost all outdoor candles, torches and lanterns.
- Grow plants for prevent insects- Insect magnets attract annoying insects the second they walk outdoors like plants. Try strategically placing insect-repelling plants in your garden to repel insects. Grow plants is the best options for insects repellent. There are many plants which are very affected to insects and they hate its smell. So if you want to repel insect’s bites then start growing insects plant like- citronella, lavender, rosemary, lemongrass, mint and basil.
- Insect’s repellent supplements- Herbal supplement are also play a great role to repel insects. There are many organic herbal supplements for repellent insects with no any side effect which available on market or organic online shopping sites. You can purchase it and use the insect’s prone area, you will feel the difference.
- Lotion & sprays- There are many insects’ repellent lotion and sprays which are highly affected on insects. We should use only organic insect’s sprays and lotion which have no side effect at all. You can easily purchase them from online or from local shops. Lotion and spray are easy to apply, just rub lotion on your body and keep insects away from you. It’s an easiest task to repel insects for long lasting.