Get instant pain relief the natural way
Image Source: Youtube
Constant and unbearable pain due to any old injury, or due to arthritis and joint problems, are quite common among all. Including the right postures for medication and exercise and enhancing healthy food habits as part of your daily life, can actually help you to minimize pain naturally to a greater extent. Moreover, hot and cold therapies, along with natural remedies and regular maintenance of weight also help to reduce pain.
How to get instant relief from acute pain?
- Reduction in weight and maintaining balanced diet is essential: regular exercises actually help you to get an instant relief from joint or muscle pains. If you are overweight, this creates a burden on your knees, and you suffer from constant pangs of pain. Regular exercise builds up your immune system and it also enhances your muscle strength and physical acumen and flexibility.
- Incorporate the right fatty acids as part of your diet: Omega 3 fatty acids found in Salmon and many other sea fishes help to combat pain. There are certain foods like hemp, borage and evening Primrose, which contain an essential fatty acid called the Gamma Linolenic acid, or the GLA. This is effective in creating a barrier against age-old joint pains .
- Massaging with natural and herbal oil helps to reduce pain: Another effective way to reduce pain naturally is to treat the inflamed area with natural and essential healing oils that penetrate deep down into the skin pores. It is important to carry on the massage in the affected area, in a clock-wise and then, in an anti-clockwise direction. For better results, you can also consult an ayurvedic pain relief therapist who knows the exact ratio and dosage of the massage oils to be used.
- Restoring balance in your life, through the acupuncture therapy: Inserting thin needles into the affected areas of your body forms part of the acupuncture healing system. It is an old Chinese technique to reduce the onslaught of pain that can numb your senses. However, for getting an effective treatment, you need to consult with an experienced acupuncturist who can heal you by inserting the needles at the perfect pressure points.
What are the causes of chronic pain?
Before treating pain naturally, you need to know that there are significant causes of chronic pain. These include:
- A serious infection that affects the joints and muscles.
- Damage done to nerves and negative side-effects of multiple medicines.
- Stress, anxiety and sadness
- Falling down from a height suddenly.