How To Lose Weight Through An Organic Diet
Image Source: Amazonaws
The first step in knowing how to reduce weight is knowing that a clean and healthy diet is necessary to maintain proper health. The next step will be to stop eating any kind of artificial sugar as these sugars are the main reason of being overweight.
There are a few steps that should be followed when starting a weight reduction procedure because these are related to our health.
Consult a doctor-
- Prevention is and will always be better than cure. So it is always better to consult a doctor when someone is planning on reducing body weight. A doctor will be able to help and plan out the type of exercise that can be followed.
- Knowing which exercise is part of the entire weight reduction process and how is it performed, the rest lies in knowing how the exercise is to be done correctly. A doctor will be able to help out in that matter.
When doing such exercises, it is very normal to have pain in the muscles; but if the pain is persistent and continues even after a week, it is better to take the next day off and if necessary, consult a doctor again.
Here is a list of the things that should be followed when planning to reduce weight; even though it may be hard-
- Replace animal products such as meat, chicken, fish, eggs, and whole fat dairy with whole grains, vegetables, and fruits.
- Avoid carbohydrates from the diet such as white flour, white sugar, corn syrup and white rice. Replace these with whole grains such as brown rice, oats, wheat berries, quinoa, barley, and sprouted whole wheat breads.
- Refined carbohydrates are about four times higher in calories than in whole foods; therefore, more calories are consumed when eating refined food. Carbohydrates in their pure (refined) form are about four calories per gram. But carbohydrates in the whole form such as brown rice are about one calorie per gram.
- It is always better to consume foods as a whole like whole wheat, whole vegetables.This is because, when even the most nutrient filled vegetable is processed it losses all the nutrients and vitamins and as a result we eat nothing but waste; which will only add to body weight.
- The other main thing that should be avoided is soft-drinks and other similar beverages. Such drinks contain both carbon and processed sweetening sugar which add to the unnecessary fats in the body.
- Eat whole fruits; limit intake of tropical fruits such as mangoes, bananas, and pineapples as they are higher in unwanted sugars and higher in calories. Better choices of fruit include berries, oranges, apples, grapes, etc.
- Reduce the intake of fat in general, including vegetable oils, to about 10% of daily calories.
- Eat a fresh green salad every day. Leafy greens are high in calcium and fiber.
The next thing will be to burn out the unwanted fats and sugar present in the body. This can be done by-
- Exercising at least 30 minutes a day, 3-5 times a week. Exercising will increase the overall metabolism of the body.