Improve Health Through These Health Snacks
Image Source: Greatist
For a healthy life and a healthy lifestyle, nutrition is the key. Proper diet with requisite nutrition goes a long way in reducing health risks and hazards. A healthy immune system is a requirement is today's world which has a bountiful scope for external diseases. To a strong immune system, the intake should be supplementary. Such healthy food is the primal to a healthy life.
HEALTHY SNACKING BENEFITS:
Being healthy is defined as the capacity of the body to withstand the changes in the external condition. This is achieved by the means of healthy diet only, as discussed. While the nature of consumption of food has changed over a course of time, we can still adopt one to lead a healthy life. When one finds it hard to consume an entire meal, the snacks, as suggested below, might be a better alternative.
- Cruciferous Vegetables for SULFORAPHANE: Vegetables of the Cruciferous family like the broccoli cauliflower, Brussels sprouts are rich in Vitamins A, C and E which have the disease-fighting phytochemicals. The help in preventing cancer, reduce stress, etc.
- Fruits for VITAMINS AND MINERALS: These powerhouses of minerals and vitamins are alsoreservoirs of the anti-oxidants that are needed fora healthy immune system. Guava, citrus fruits, kiwi or vitamin supplements are an excellent source of Vitamin C responsible for the antibodies for the system.
- Nuts for EFFICIENT SYSTEM: It wouldn't be an exaggeration to call the nuts the most tasty and healthy snack which are also readily available to eat. With high nutritional content, it is also fat-deficient and protein and fiber rich.
- Seeds FOR OMEGA-3 FATS: The seeds of the pumping, sesame, sun flower and water melon can act as a handsome source of Omega-3 Fat that is a requirement in building of the immune system.
- Root Crops for VITAMIN A:To keep our body healthy, to promote bone health and to keep an eye on our eye, Vitamin A has the solution. Supplements also have the antioxidants to fight the diseases. The foods that can furnish these are the spinach, carrots, collards, sweet potatoes and beet greens. Pumping can do the needful too.
- Herbal Tea:Tea and coffee are widely known to boost the immune systems. Teas are a plentiful generator of poly-phenols and help in antibacterial activities. Green Tea and Tulsi tea are more popular among the rest. They are rich in antioxidants which will help to remove the toxins that have accumulated in your body, with regular intake.