Mass Gainers – an essential in weight gain routine
Image Source: Huffington Post
Ironically gaining weight is as difficult as losing weight or may be even more difficult at times. Due to certain metabolism enhancing nutrients from food which contribute to mass is not retained in the body. This leads to the intake of external sources such as Mass Gainers. Mass gainers are also known as Weight Gainers. Mass gainers help to promote weight gain. They play a role in improving nutrition and muscle mass for the body. They help you get over the problems of being under weight, and also improve your immunity level. Underweight can lead to having a low immune system inviting several medical conditions. Mass gainers are the best to compliment your body in the process of gaining weight.
Benefits of mass gainers:
- Mass gainers provide extreme calorie requirements that makes gaining weight easier.
- Usually, Mass Gainers havea particular type of dietary fat that helps to keep you leaner while you go about the muscle-building process. Dietary fat is the greatest variable macronutrient depending upon your type of body.
- Mass gainers come in different types. You can choose amongst those formulated for using according to workout and there also those which can be consumed as meal replacements oradditions to the diet already being consumed to boost calorie levels.
- They come with different calorie levels which can be chosen by you according to your convenience and requirements.
- They help in quicker recovery from the tiresome gym workouts.
- By increasing your immune system they make sure you are regularly working out without falling ill frequently.
Key ingredients in mass gainers
- Creatine: It helps muscles to exert more force allowing you to train heavier, for longer, resulting into more gains over time. For optimal results it is recommended to consume 3-6 grams per day, with a serving consumed not only before but also after a training session.
- Protein Powder: During the weight gaining training you will be consuming a lot of protein this make it difficult to getits daily intake from whole foods. Protein powder helps in solving this problem.
- L-Leucine: It is an important muscle building amino acid. Consuming L-Leucine after your workout and throughout the day can help your body recover quicker resulting in uniform muscle-building. Leucine is a necessary amino acid for initiating protein synthesis.
- Betaine: A study resulted that individuals subjected to weight training consumed 1.25g of Betaine twice per day (2.5g) which increasedtheir muscle strength by 25% and muscle power by 20%.
- L-Glutamine: It monitors that you stay healthy and be ready to attack your training sessions regularly.
Key points while consuming mass gainers:
- One should consume weight gainer that contain medium chain triglycerides and minimal saturated fat.
- Those who are susceptible to indigestion or taking in larger volumes of calories at once may feel uneasy with the higher calorie powders.
Weight gainers are essential for those who are underweight. Low body weight can lead to serious medical conditions due to decreased levels of immunity. To can find several products relating to weight gain click here.