Miraculous Benefits Of Coconut Oil
Image Source- Sheabutter
Of all things on earth, experts have called coconut a “super food”. But the question that comes to our mind is why so? If we break down the reasons we will not be able to understand. Let me tell you that it’s true. Coconut oil has umpteen benefits. Coconut oil benefits the brain, skin, hair, tooth, hair and many more.
- Medicinal property of coconut oil
Coconut oil contains medium chain of fatty acids. Coconut oil moves straight from the digestive track to the liver, where it is burnt down to produce energy generally in the form of ketones. Ketones can treat brain disorders like Alzheimer’s and Epilepsy.
- For a healthy body
Health conscious people of western countries choose coconut oil over all other oils. Coconut oil contains saturated fats which work towards the betterment of heart health. Those populations who have been dependant on coconut oil have shown no sign of cardio vascular diseases.
- Burn fats faster
With medium-chain-tryglcerides in coconut oil, it helps in burning the fats faster than any other oil to transform the same into energy.
- Kills hunger
Coconut oil has fatty acids. These fatty acids being different metabolize faster. Ketones which are released also kill and reduce appetite.
There are umpteen health benefits of coconut oil. Coconut oil has also secured a place on the dressing tables of ladies. There are many beauty benefits of coconut oil.
- For soft hands- Scrubbing the dishes and cleaning the clothes makes your hands dry. Coconut oil can be your best friend.
- Eye lashes- Do you want that bold eye makeup? First you need long lashes. Apply coconut oil daily on the lashes to get pretty bold eyes.
- Chapped lips- Coconut oil can moisturize those flaky lips and transform them to butter soft lips.
- Hair conditioning- Do not waste money on purchasing the chemical loaded hair conditioners. Instead oil your hair with coconut oil. Leave it overnight for shiny and smooth long hair.
- Makeup remover- Coconut oil is a great makeup remover also. It helps remove the though chemicals off the face along with keeping the skin moisturized.
- Sunscreen – Coconut oil is a very effective waterproof sun screen. Next time you hit the beach give yourself a good massage of coconut oil.