Organic Recipes To Try Out This Festive Season
Image Source: Be Brain Fit
This festive season you can try out a variety of organic food recipes.
Keep it healthy, keep it going!
- Whole Grain Tabbouleh Salad
One cup of quinoa, healthy oats, or even the whole of wheat grains norms, about 6 grams of proteins, which are same as the amount found in one egg. It serves 4 people.
1 cup of either cooked quinoa, or cooked millet, or cooked barley
1¾th cup of vegetable broth
1 prodigiousapt tomato, properly diced
½ cup of superblysliced cucumber
⅓ cup of sliced scallions
⅓ cup of hewedgarden-fresh mint
¼ cup of severed fresh parsley, tender stems
¼ cup olive oil
3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Quinoa, is rinsed in a metal sieve until the water runs unblemished. Then it is transferred to a small saucepan. The vegetable broth is added and brought to aboil. The heat is reduced and the pan covered for 30 minutes. The heat is turned off and is left for 5 minutes. Later, it is fluffed with a fork.
- Quinoa, is spread onto a leaf pan to cool down. (One can concoct quinoa, one day before and keep it chilled until it becomes ready touse.) The cool quinoa is transferred to a salad bowl.
- Tomato, scallions, cucumber, mint, oil, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper are added to taste. Stirred and covered till served.
- Vegan Zucchini-And-Cashew-Nut Stuffing
It can be relished as a main course braise with a crosswise, well-cooked asparagus and fresh shrubbery salad.It serves 8 to 12 people.
3 cups - oats
2 cups -pared and threadbare zucchini
2 cups - baked quinoa,
2 cups - sliced tomatoes
2 cups –sliced onions
2 cups - vegetable broth
1 cup - raw cashew nuts
1 cup - crushed fresh parsley
3 - garlic cloves, milled
2 teaspoons of sea salt
All the ingredients are mixed and poured into a 13x9 inch pan blithely smeared with culinary spray. Then it is baked at 350 degrees for45 to 50 minutes.
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 cloves garlic, crumbled, 1 head – cauliflower, 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, superblysliced.
- The oven is preheated to 375 degrees. A baking sheet is lined with parchment paper.
- The lemon juice is combined with garlic in a medium bowl. Then the center of the head of cauliflower is cut end-to-end into 3/4-inch-thick portions. Then, the cauliflower is arranged on the primed sheet in one layer and the remaining cauliflower is cut into 1-inch-thick parts and scattered around the cauliflower steaks. The cauliflower is then mixed with lemon juice blend. After roasting it for40 minutes, sprinkle it with fresh parsley and serve while hot.
Click here to browse the store.