Prevent Arthritis by These Organic Products
Image Source: Homeremediesmagic
People who suffer from arthritis may have inflammation of the joints. Such people usually complain of joint pain and are unable to do everyday chores.
Arthritis is the most common disability in many parts of the world. The cost of arthritis treatments in total touch 100 billions in USA alone.
Different faces of arthritis:
The main suffering in arthritis is basically joint pain.
- Osteoarthritis: This arthritis is occurred by joint breakage and bone weakening.
- Rheumatoid: This directly affects the joints and causes them to dislodge from their positions. Joints become warm and swollen
- Septic: This arthritis is caused by infection by some agents. Those who have an artificial joints are more prone to this.
- Still's disease: This disease brings high peaking levels of fever along with joint pain and rashes.
How does one get arthritis?
Cartilages are vital in acting as shock absorbers. They decrease the pressure on the joints. Any damage to a cartilage can cause arthritis.
Osteoporosis is inherited from the previous generations.
Infections to the joints can affect their structure and also the cartilages leading in disability.
RA is a type of arthritis that is caused when out own immune system attacks the joints which leads to the damage of a tissue which produces a fluid that lubricates the joints and cartilage.
How to know that you have arthritis?
While swelling and stiffness in joints is a coon symptom, the severity of arthritis can cause other sufferings.
- Hands and legs become weak and cannot be used to do everyday work.
- One might get easily tired with the slightest exertions.
- Sleep is lost.
- Tenderness which is basically the irritating and discomfort feeling when an affected area is touched is commonly seen.
- A person affected from arthritis may not be able to exercise which can, in turn, lead of muscle stiffness and weakness and obesity.
Diagnosis of Arthritis is done by performing blood tests and figuring out the rheumatoid factor, antinuclear factor, nuclear antigens and antibodies.
How to beat arthritis?
Turmeric and Ginger act as anti-inflammatory and curcumin, a chemical found in turmeric isba powerful oxidant.
Magnesium relieves stiffness and strain by bringing the muscles and nerve endings to a relaxation. Consumption of magnesium tablets regularly can strengthen the bones and thus prevent arthritis.
Olive oil not only helps in lubricating the joints but also acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Peppermint and eucalyptus are found to ease the arthritis pain by soothing the joints and the cartilages.
Massaging with mustard oil increases the blood flow thus reducing the swelling. With this, even wintergreen oil can be used for better results.
Cinnamon acts as a good prevention measure when taken with honey every day in form of a drink due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
The mixture of ginger, caraway seed and black pepper powder can reduce pain. Also, application and massage by ginger oil on the arthritis affected region also works.
Omega-3 present in the fish oil helps in reducing the effect of arthritis.
Due to its high mineral content and ability to regulate pH levels, alfalfa seeds in the form of tea or capsules can be consumed.
Borage seed oil reduces the tenderness effect.
Apart from these natural remedies, the most effective solution is always exercise. Exercise reduces the weight which in turn reduces the pressure on the joints. Eat a strict diet full of all required nutrients to keep the body healthy. With young and fresh legs, walk the distances and prove that age is just a number.