Save Yourself – Prevent Asthma
Asthma is a lung disease that causes difficulty breathing. Asthma can be either acute or chronic. Mix equal quantities of ginger juice, pomegranate juice and honey. Many people turn to natural essence when they have a chronic or long-term illness, thinking these treatments might give them relief. The goal of alternative treatments for asthma is to bolster the body’s ability to protect itself from asthma triggers and to strengthen the lungs and immune and hormonal systems. It is a common disorder of both children and adults, often regarded as mysterious and frustrating to treat. When an asthma attack comes on, stay calm, panic can make your symptoms worse. Here are more effective home remedies to prevent asthma.
- Ginger- Asthma is a chronic respiratory or lung problem which causes difficulty in breathing Ginger is a well-known natural treatment for various ailments including asthma. Ginger can be eaten raw, or taken as a tea or in capsules or tablets. Wash a piece of ginger and cut into small pieces or crush to get the juice. Consume this on daily basis. You can have ginger with any form like- salad, paste, juice, tea, and supplements. It is effective in all forms.
- Mustard oil- When having an asthma attack, massaging with mustard oil can help clear the respiratory passages and restore normal breathing. Transfer it in a bowl and when it is comfortably warm, gently rub it on the chest and upper back and massage. Do this process twice in a week. It is very useful home remedy to prevent asthma.
- Garlic- Garlic has been used as a natural remedy to manage many diseases, because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Five to six cloves boiled in half a glass of water with a spoon full of honey serve as an excellent decoction against asthma; if taken twice a day or boil two or three cloves in one-quarter cup of milk, allow it to cool to room temperature and then drink it. You can take more garlic supplements to treat asthma.
- Eucalyptus oil - Eucalyptus is a tree. The dried leaves and oil are used to make medicine. Pure eucalyptus oil is an effective treatment for asthma symptoms because of its decongestant properties. The intense scent of eucalyptus oil opens up the congested airways of your lungs. Take some drops of eucalypts oil and mix it in warm water, and take steam to treat asthma.
- Honey- Honey is one of the oldest natural cures for asthma. The alcohol and ethereal oils in honey help reduce asthma You can also mix one teaspoon of honey into a glass of hot water and drink it slowly about three times a day. Honey is the best home remedy to prevent asthma.