Taking Care Of Your Pearly Whites
Image Source: Teethwhiteningkit
Why do your teeth look unattractive?
Often, the solution to a problem is the problem itself. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze why your teeth are stained or if you have cavities, decays etc. Listed below are some of the teeth problems you need to guard your teeth from:
- Gum diseases: Gum disease or gingivitis is caused if good oral hygiene is not practiced. If this worsens, it may lead to the formation of pus and other complications.
- Bad breath: This is one of the most common and embarrassing problem that people face. Bad breath can be due to cavities, bacteria on the palette and dry mouth.
- Tooth erosion: Tooth erosion occurs when the tooth structure is degraded due to acid attacking the enamel.
Natural ways to combat teeth problems:
Now that we actually know the general problems that degrade the quality of your teeth, natural and organic measures can be taken to prevent it. These include:
- Cloves: Cloves are natural breath fresheners which instantly eliminate bad breath. Chew a couple of cloves after a meal and you will not have to fret about bad breath again! Also, if cloves are unavailable, fennel or anise seeds will do the trick as well.
- Sea salt: Sea salt is said to effectively treat gum infections when used on a regular basis with oral care products. A few spoons of sea salt in luke-warm water should be gargled for about five to ten minutes. This reduces any swelling in the gums and also draws out any infection that may be present in the abscesses.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera is known for its cleansing and smoothening properties. It thus heals the gums and fights plague-induced gingivitis. This medicinal herb gel should be massaged lightly on your gums on the affected area and it will cure infections and curb bleeding in a very short span of time.
- Fermented cod liver oil: Not many know that fermented cod liver oil can prevent tooth decay as well as help in retaining the minerals in the teeth. This oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids and essential vitamins and thus helps fight any cavity formation on the teeth. This oil can be used along with coconut oil for better benefits.
Therefore, all you need is a little dedication and time to look after your teeth and as a reward, you get a set of pearly white teeth free from cavities, plague and gum infections. This will instantly add a certain charm to your face, making you look attractive and beautiful.