Treat Your Cholesterol Organically
Image source- vitaminretailer
High cholesterol often is caused by unhealthy lifestyle choices like a diet high in saturated fats and lack of adequate physical activity. In This article we will take you through what cholesterol is, what the causes and symptoms of cholesterol and how health professionals diagnose the condition. We will also discuss the great treatments for cholesterol and changes that you can make to help to decrease your cholesterol levels. Here are some beneficial and organic home remedies to prevent cholesterol-
Causes of Cholesterol
- Consuming fat rich food like-cake, meat, egg, butter, fish
Symptoms of Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Attack
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
Home remedies to prevent Cholesterol-
- Coriander Seeds- Coriander seeds also works amazing to reduce cholesterol. According to researchers coriander helps to lower the levels of total cholesterol, LDL, and triglycerides. The coriander seeds have hypoglycemic effects that are also effective for diabetic patients. Coriander seeds also have hypoglycemic belongings and can be useful in diabetes prevention. You have to take some coriander seeds powder and mix it in one glass of water and boil it for few minutes and drink it once in a day to lower cholesterol.
- Fish Oil- Fish oil founds in fatty fish such as mackerel, tuna, trout, herring, salmon, bluefish, and sardines, and the like are packed with omega-3 fatty acids. They help to lower triglycerides and decrease heart disease. You can purchase fish oil capsules from any organic online website or from any local stores. Fish oil is very beneficial to reduce cholesterol. On the other hand, if you are a vegetarian, then comprise ground flax seeds which are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is considered a beneficial home remedy for high cholesterol, even though it is a soaked fat. Coconut oil contains lauric acid that helps to increase HDL and increase the LDL/HDL ratio. Add reasonable amounts of organic coconut oil to your diet. You can have one to two tablespoons of this oil daily. Do not use refined or processed coconut oil. Coconut oil is best home remedy to lower cholesterol.
- Apple cider Vinegar- Apple cider vinegar amazingly helps to lower your cholesterol or convert to good cholesterol- In addition; it is a great home remedy for a number of ailments including acid reflux, high blood pressure, upper respiratory infections ,gout, , and others. Just take one glass of water and mix one table spoon of apple cider vinegar and drink it twice or thrice in a day. Furthermore, if you don’t like its taste, you can mix some fresh orange juice, grape juice, apple juice or any of your favorite juice with apple cider vinegar.