Treating Alzheimer's With Simple Organic Food
Image Source: Bilimfili
Old age is a time when a person becomes a child for the second time in his life. Memory loss, dementia, senility, etc. Are some of the common symptoms found in the old people. Human brain keeps deteriorating gradually as a person ages with time. Alzheimer's disease is a type of dementia which haunts people when they get old.
Statistically it has been seen that people between 65 to 70 years of age are 10% more prone to getting affected by Alzheimer's disease than people who are between 40 to 50 years of age. The cases of dementia are increasing day by day due to improper diagnostics and little knowledge about brain diseases.
What is Alzheimer's and what are its symptoms?
- Common form of Dementia: Dementia is a general term for memory loss which affects the people between 60 to 80 years of age. It is not a common type of age order, it usually starts its work on the individual when he hits his 50s.
- Alzheimer's worsens over time: It is a progressive brain disorder which kills and damages brain cells, which eventually leads to memory loss and impaired brain function. As the person ages, his brain functions deteriorates over time.
- No cure yet, but symptoms can be treated: Cure for Alzheimer's disease has not yet been discovered, but in the early stages the symptoms can be cured.
- Symptoms: Memory loss, planning and problem solving inability, trouble recognizing and understanding people and places, etc. These symptoms are early warning signs, but also keep in mind that all dementia is not Alzheimer's.
Why you should treat symptoms with organic food
When it comes to counter Alzheimer's, organic foods nowadays are the best investment. Keeping your diet nutritious and healthy slows the rate of damage of the brain cells. This gives you ample amount of time to get good medical attention and nip the disease in its bud.
- Contain higher percentage of nutrients: As compared to conventional food, organic foods contain 58% more nutrients. These nutrients are highly essential to treat Alzheimer's.
- Costly but effective: Organic foods are 20% more costly than conventional food, but when you put in the medical bills and others, they come down to same.
- Natural: Organic foods are directly derived from the natural occurring food materials which are rich in Vitamins and minerals. They also contain antioxidants which fight against agents of dementia.
Note: Alzheimer's disease has no cure but it can be prevented if the symptoms are treated at an early stage.For more interesting health related organic products, please visit JBN.