Why Having Oats Regularly Can Boost Your Digestion And Metabolism
Image Source: Joybaeur
Eating healthy not only stimulates good vibes to the body but the mind too. And what’s better and healthier than having a good warm bowl of oats with milk, honey and strawberries?If you’re not eating thing this delicious bowl of fiber, nutrients and happiness (of course), then you’re surely missing out a good doze of energy right in the morning. Choosing the best kind of breakfast rejuvenates your body throughout the day.
Advantages of having oats
Oatmeal being a whole grain lowers your risk for various diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes. It also contains lignans, a plant chemical that has been found to cure heart diseases.Apart from being the best digestive food, it feeds metabolism like an ignited fire which helps it keep burning. Some of the greatest benefits for having oats as your first meal right early in the morning are:-
- Lowers cholesterol – Oats being gooey when in to your intestines, sticks to the cholesterol and stops it from being absorbed. This basic function helps lower thecholesterol in the body and serves as a good diet supplement eliminating all the bad cholesterol from the body. Oats feeds hunger and stops instant food craving.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes – Aging and being diabetic goes hand in hand these days. Oats and oatmeal slows down the conversion of whole foods into simpler substances and thusmaintains the sugar level in the body.
- Helps in digestion –Breakfasting with oats on a regular basis keeps your digestive system healthy and happy. So remember that your stomach deserves to be happy too.
- Enhances metabolism – Maintaining metabolism is an important part of losing or gaining weight and oats serves as your best friend throughout the whole process. So make oats your new best friend!
- Fights/lowers the risk of cancer – Oats has proven to lower the risk of various heart diseases and even cancer. It contains a higher level of antioxidants which helps prevent cancer and lowers the risk of various other diseases.
- It’s a tasty bowl of happiness - Why shouldn’t oats be your obvious choice when it has everything that you’re looking for? It’s like this ideal man you’ve found in your life with the best features and the best qualities who’s promised to keep you happy (AND HEALTHY) forever. * Just so you know, I wouldn’t let go off this “man” ever*
Click here to browse through more varieties that JBN has in stock for you. Have a happy oat - eating!