Some Lesser Known Facts About Alzheimer’s
Image source- homecareassistance
Alzheimer's disease is a disorder in which the death of brain cells creates a memory loss and cognitive decline. Alzheimer's is a type of dementia that creates problems with thinking, memory and behavior. Alzheimer's is the most familiar form of dementia. Dementia word describes a set of symptoms that can include memory loss and thinking difficulties, problem-solving or language. Age is the common risk factor for Alzheimer's. Alzheimer’s mainly affects people over sixty five. Alzheimer’s disease named knows by death after Dr. Alois Alzheimer. In 1906, Dr. Alzheimer feels changes in the brain tissue of woman who had died of an unusual mental illness. Here are some effective home remedies to prevent Alzheimer’s disease-
Alzheimer’s is a slow disease that progresses in three stages
- First stage- preclinical stage with no symptoms,
- Mid stage-mild cognitive impairment
- Final stage - Alzheimer’s dementia
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s
- Memory loss
- Language Problem– struggling to follow a conversation or repeating them
- Unpredictable behavior- a person may have reactions that seem out of character.
- Unable to do normal tasks
Causes of Alzheimer’s
- Environmental factors like stress
- Family history and genetics
Home remedies to treat Alzheimer’s
- Omega 3 fatty- Omega-3 fatty acids are great for AD treatment. Recently researchers found that regular consumption of omega-3 fatty acids prevent cognitive impairment. However, it’s important to notice that this research was performed in animals, not humans which is eternally natural. You can purchase any organic omega 3 fatty extract supplements to treat Alzheimer’s.
- CoQ10- Many treatment advocates promote mostly vitamins and minerals as ways to treat AD. Supporters of these great treatments claim these vitamins and minerals can reduce or stop AD. One such compound is coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10. CoQ10 supplements are available in drug shops. CoQ10 supplements are available as an herbal supplement from many sources and are generally considered no side effect at all for use by healthy people.
- Ginkgo- There is many studies which determine the benefit of treatment with Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) in Alzheimer's disease concerning patient-relevant outcomes. Researcher's study found a beneficial relationship between ginkgo and AD. Specifically, these research showed that people who take ginkgo supplements have a reduce risk for AD. Ginkgo is available as an herbal supplement from many sources and is generally considered no side effect at all for use by healthy people.
- Herbal supplements- The Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) explain to us the impact of supplements have on the brain and if any have been shown to be great in fighting the effects of Alzheimer’s disease. There are many herbal supplements to treat Alzheimer’s which are available on organic online shopping center or nearby stores which has no side effect at all.